Once you recline in this dual reclining sofa with the pull of a tab, you will not want to get up. It's that comfortable with bustle backs and padded ottomans. Its look is amazing with dramatic cut and sew lines, jumbo stitching and affordable cream leather match upholstery-what a way to relax.
- Dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary
- Pull-tab reclining motion
- Bustle backs
- Attached cushions
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seats
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Leather match upholstery
- Due to its natural origin, real leather can show individual characteristics such as healed scars, growth marks, grain variation and shade variation
- Natural variations make each hide unique and do not detract from the wearing qualities of leather
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||Rackingburg Reclining Sofa
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||86''W x 39''D x 40''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.