Masterful in its interpretation of modern luxury, this power recliner is sleekly tailored in top-grain leather. It's rich to the touch in tones of warm brown, inviting you to indulge in one-touch reclining. Design details polish off this lavish leather seat. Subtle stitching accents and clean-lined track arms create contemporary character, inviting high-brow style into your home.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and USB port
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 100% top-grain leather upholstery
- Due to its natural origin, real leather can show individual characteristics such as healed scars, growth marks, grain variation and shade variation
- Natural variations make each hide unique and do not detract from the wearing qualities of leather
- Flat welt treatment on track arm
- X-hash and double-needle stitching
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Oversized Power Recliner
||Wide Seat Power Recliner
|Item Color Key
||Game Plan Oversized Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||45''W x 43''D x 43''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.