Love at first sit. You can enjoy the pleasure of real leather while still living well within your budget with this sofa sleeper in walnut brown. Sporting a pleasing profile with classic roll arms and fashion-forward stitching, this sofa sleeper will win you over with real leather throughout the seating area, where it matters most. A skillfully matched faux leather elsewhere saves you money without sacrificing high style. Crafted of quality memory foam, the sleeper's queen pull-out mattress comfortably accommodates overnight guests.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 4 decorative pillows included
- Pillows with feather blend inserts and hidden zippers
- Leather interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester (faux leather) exterior upholstery
- Polyester/cotton/rayon pillows
- Nailhead trim
- Exposed feet faux wood finish
- Included bi-fold queen memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame
- Memory foam provides better airflow for a cooler night's sleep
- Memory foam encased in damask ticking
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Queen Sofa Sleeper
||Queen Sofa Sleeper
|Item Color Key
||Roleson Queen Sofa Sleeper
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||100''W x 40''D x 39''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
|Upholstery Sleeper Size
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.