Punctuated by a subtle band of nailhead trim, this loveseat is perfect for those who love the look of leather. Two textural tones provide twice the style and comfort-and incorporate an added layer of visual interest. Throw pillows add a fun decorative element.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Loose seat and back cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Brown polyester interior upholstery and deep brown polyester/polyurethane exterior upholstery
- Throw pillows included
- Pillows with feather-fiber fill
- Bronze-tone nailhead trim
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||68''W x 44''D x 40''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.